NHRA donated $1,425.00 to the Lighthouse Center for Vision Loss at their Annual Golf Fundraiser on July 15, 2019. NHRA is pleased to support the Lighthouse as they celebrate 100 years of helping individuals with vision loss in our community!
Thanks to everyone who helped to make this event a success!
Pictured from left to right:
- James Kelm, Brail Embossing Specialist at Lighthouse Center for Vision Loss
- Casper, Standard Poodle Guide Dog
- Chad Roberg, NHRA Golf Fundraiser Coordinator
- Mary Junnila, Executive Director, Lighthouse Center for Vision Loss
- Patricia Stolee, NHRA Chapter President
- Tim Sherman, Sales Director with NVA