Calling All SuperHeRo Volunteers
The success of each year’s conference is 100% due to the volunteer resources across the SHRM community of Minnesota. It could not be done without each of you!
Volunteering at the MNSHRM State Conference is a great opportunity to network with your peers, meet new friends, share ideas and increase your skill set.
Volunteering offers a variety of leadership opportunities that will bring great rewards AND enhance your resume.
Our volunteer opportunities include:
- Conference set up on Saturday, October 12th
- Introducing Breakout Speakers
- Answering questions at the Direction and Information Table
- Answering questions in the Exhibit Hall
- Conference teardown and clean up on Tuesday, October 15th.
Please share with your chapter members to both encourage them to register for the conference and also assist by volunteering!
Attendees can sign up for a volunteer slot by using this link.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Rebecca Rowe, SHRM-CP
2019 State Conference Volunteer Chair