NHRA is currently accepting proposals for our 2020 Monthly Educational Meetings. Programs are typically held on the second Tuesday of the month during the lunch hour at the Holiday Inn in Duluth, MN.
See RFP and Instructions here: NHRA Request for Proposals 2019.pdf
Send submissions to Melissa Williams by November 1st, 2019.
We are seeking topics that are timely and important to HR and business professionals in the community.
1. Provide high quality educational presentations.
2. Commit to being present and speaking at the event for which a proposal is submitted.
3. Avoid any “sales” or “marketing” techniques.
4. Provide all handouts, if any, for NHRA members.
5. Bring a laptop to present from, along with the necessary cords, adapters, clicker, laser pointer, etc.
The following criteria will be used to select NHRA presenters:
1. Presenters must have expertise in the topics being presented and demonstrate their ability to tailor their session to meet NHRA member needs.
2. Presenter qualifications–must have experience in presentation and workshop facilitation.
3. Program design and materials must be high quality and clearly organized.
4. Presenter must be willing to volunteer his/her time and resources to design and deliver the presentation.