The National Alliance on Mental Health has provided a document with useful information and resources to deal with Covid-19.
- I’m having a lot of anxiety because of the coronavirus. Please help.
- I’m quarantined or working from home – lonely and isolated even further – what can I do?
- I don’t have health insurance or a regular doctor – how can I get care?
- What if I’m quarantined and can’t get my medication? Will there be a shortage
- My business is suffering as a result of the Coronavirus. What assistance programs are available to help?
- Are people who have a mental illness at a greater risk of contracting COVID-19?
- Is there a vaccine or cure for COVID-19?
- I lost a loved one to Coronavirus. Where can I find support?
- I’m a smoker. Am I more likely to catch COVID-19? What should I do?
- How does homelessness increase risk of contracting COVID-19?
- My loved one is incarcerated, are they at increased risk for exposure to COVID-19?
- I’m the aging parent of an adult child living with a serious mental illness. I want to be sure they are taken care of.
Please find the full document at