The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership is holding seminars in Minnesota for employers and their representatives who are interested in information on state and federal employment taxes and other employer responsibilities. These seminars will be presented by experts from the Minnesota Department of Revenue and the Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program.
October 10th (8:30am – 12:00pm) seminar content will include information on:
- Worker status (independent contractor vs employee)
- Employment Tax basics (withholding, depositing and reporting)
- Unemployment Insurance (tax rates, wage reporting, benefit account issues)
Seminar Date and Location:
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Lake Superior College
2101 Trinity Road
Duluth, MN 55811
Fee: No fee
Register: Advanced registration is required.
Visit our website:
The UI Program is proud to offer the following pre-approved continuing education credits:
- Society of Human Resources Management Professional Development Credits (PDCs)
- American Payroll Association Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs)
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Recertification Credits
Continuing education certificates of attendance are available upon request.